This is the privacy statement of Otentic Fragrances BV established at 2132 MT Hoofddorp at Hoeksteen 57 (hereinafter: Otentic Perfumes), www.otenticperfumes.com
Otentic Perfumes Hoeksteen 57 2132 MT Hoofddorp The Netherlands firstname.lastname@example.org +31 (0)20-405 8560
This privacy statement applies to all privacy-sensitive information or personal data that you provide to us, for example via a registration form, contact form or article that you purchase from Otentic Perfumes. The proper handling of personal information is extremely important to us. We therefore take great care when processing and protecting your personal information. This is done in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Dutch Data Protection Act. Otentic Perfumes is responsible in the sense of the AVG regarding the processing of your personal data. This means that only we determine which personal data are processed, with what purpose and in what way. We are responsible for your personal data being processed in a proper and careful manner in accordance with the AVG. In this privacy statement we explain which data we process and for what purposes they are used.
Overview of personal data
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Content correspondence
- Payment details
Purpose and principles of processing personal data
By agreeing to this privacy statement you explicitly give permission in the sense of article 6 paragraph 1 sub a of the AVG for the processing of your personal data for the following purposes. You can withdraw this permission at any time. However, if you do not provide certain information to us or do not have it processed by us, we may not be able to serve you properly.
If you have not given us explicit permission to process your personal data or if you have withdrawn this consent, the basis of the processing of your personal data may be based on the basis of articles 6 paragraph 1 sub b, sub c and / or sub f of the AVG. apply. In that case, processing of your personal data can take place without your consent, provided this is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which you are or becomes a party, or necessary for the representation of the legitimate interests of Otentic Perfumes. In addition, there may be a legal obligation to process your personal data.
We process your personal data for the following purposes
- To process your order
- To inform you about products, events, offers and promotions from Otentic Perfumes
- To communicate with you (including sending messages)
- To adjust and improve the website
We do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
Provision to third parties
We may share your personal data with third parties if this is compatible with the aforementioned objectives. Provision to third parties may be necessary for the execution of the agreement that we conclude with you, are necessary for the representation of a legitimate interest of ours, or are necessary to comply with any legal obligation that is vested in us. In order to process your order and to ensure that our website is secure and up to date, we may share your personal information with third parties. We demand that all third parties handle your personal information with care and limit the disclosure of this information as much as possible. For example MailChimp, Google Analytics and our hosting provider. We remain responsible for these processing operations. Apart from the above situations, we will only provide your personal data to other third parties with your explicit consent.
We may use your personal data for commercial purposes, for example to provide you with further information about our services or relevant products. In that case, you will only be informed at the e-mail address you have registered. If you do not wish to receive information about relevant products or services, you can simply indicate this by clicking on “unsubscribe” in the received e-mail.
Your personal data is also used by us for market research and the optimization of our services. Your personal data are anonymised in that context and are therefore no longer traceable to you.
Your data will not be sold or shared with third parties for commercial purposes, unless you give your explicit permission for this.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. You can opt out of these cookies by setting your internet browser in such a way that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. We can also optimize our website with this. These are analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy for which we do not require prior permission from you.
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager: cookies are placed on this website by the American company Google as part of the “Analytics” service. Otentic Perfumes uses this service to receive reports on how the website is used and to measure its quality and effectiveness. We use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager in the manner prescribed by the Dutch Data Protection Authority to be covered by the exception in the cookie law, which means that we do not require prior permission from you for the use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. The IP addresses are anonymised and data is sent over a secure connection.
Right to access and delete your information
With the new legislation you have an extension of your privacy rights.
- The right to data portability. The right to transfer personal data if we have digital personal data that we process or process with your permission to execute an agreement that we have concluded with you;
- The right to forgetfulness. The right to be ‘forgotten’;
- Right of inspection .;
- Right to rectification and supplementation;
- The right to limit processing: The right to have less data processed;
- The right with regard to automated decision-making and profiling. In other words: the right to a human look at decisions;
- The right to object to data processing;
- Finally, you are entitled to clear information about what Otentic Perfumes does with your personal data.
This means that you can submit a request to us to send the digital personal data we hold of you in a readable computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data in writing to Hoeksteen 57, 2132 MT in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black or use the National Government’s Copy ID application. This is to protect your privacy.
We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. We would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your details are not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com .
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. To stay updated on the latest changes, we recommend consulting this statement regularly.